Monday, November 11, 2013

9.10.11.

9. Breaking Through the Word Wall

We

We look
We like

We like apple!
We like cat We like dog We like eagle

You like this fish.
You like this lion.

I like
suddenly getting how this whole
writing-reading-talking thing actually works


10. Elemental Trace Analysis

icky sticky gooey glue
green grass green leaves
rain water mashed peas
playdough paint
pencil shavings
pumpkin vines
squishy brains
mucky gunky sticky mud
ooey gooey green gum

that's what oobleck's made of


11.  Standards-Based Grading

I am P for Proficient--
independent and efficient

I am I for In Progress--
I can get it, more or less

I am N for Not Yet--
more time to let my jello set

HM 2013 draft

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Heidi. Oh, how I love your Ooblek poem. I remember when my girl came home with a baggie of icky sticky gooey glue. Your poem made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the wild rumpus!